That’s our positive twist on an old saying. Because by setting realistic and measurable targets, for you and your business, you’re well on course for a winning business strategy.
We know that as an owner manager you’re head down, at the coal face, wearing several different hats and spread thinner than a flurry of overused business clichés. That’s why we’re here to help you to focus your energies wisely and maximise your results.
Our strategic planning services can help you to gain clarity over your company accounts, predict your cash flow forecasts, and ultimately translate your ‘master plan’ into achievable objectives.
Here’s how it works:
- We meet to chat through your plans and finances
- We prepare your all-important monthly management accounts
- We help with business planning, budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- We highlight sensitivities for you to develop coping strategies
- We create bespoke systems to identify your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- We give you one-page plans of your KPIs to share with your management team
- You can then measure and monitor the numbers that really matter to you
Of course as well as a clear plan of action we recognise that some businesses need a little extra support to stay on track.
Take your average family run business for example. It’s all too easy for management meetings to fall by the wayside and for vital actions to slip through the net. Wouldn’t it be great if an experienced Finance Director could just parachute in to help maintain your momentum? Well guess what – that’s exactly what we can offer you.
For new business start-ups too, we can help you through those initial uncertainties with invaluable support. Including our comprehensive new business kit, guidance on writing a business plan, basic accounting and credit control advice.