At Kirkwood Wilson, we are proud to be Xero Gold Partners. This means that all of our team are trained on Xero and can advise on best practice and implementation. It also reflects the fact that most of our clients use the software, meaning they get to experience the benefits of Xero accounting and its many useful features.
What are the benefits of Xero accounting?
• Xero is cloud based software, meaning that you can use it whenever you have an internet connection. As your accountants, we can access your system to help and train you. No more relying on manual books and data backups!
• Xero allows you to raise sales invoices quickly, email them to your customers and set up automated debt collection features.
• Xero downloads transactions direct from your bank, resulting in real time accounting information and error free processing.
• Xero integrates with a multitude of Apps so your software solution can be tailormade to your requirements.
Is Xero expensive?
• Xero is paid for by monthly subscription. This ranges from £5 to £22 plus VAT per month
• However, you may very well see a reduction in your end of year accountancy costs because your bookkeeping will most certainly be improved.
• Because Xero is cloud based, you are always on the most up to date software. No more loading updates and having issues with compatibility.
As Xero Gold Partners, we are experts in all things Xero and can guide you through your next steps. So, we’re totally sold on Xero and we think you will be too. Here’s a short video to persuade you!