Top 10 reasons why our clients love us
Client satisfaction is the number one priority for us at Kirkwood Wilson Accountants. Find out how we go the extra mile here, with the top 10 reasons why our clients love us.
Your relationship with your accountant is built on trust. As accountants who truly value and listen to our clients, we understand and appreciate that fact more than anyone. We’ve stood side by side with many of our satisfied customers for years, which is why we wanted to share some of their favourite reasons for choosing Kirkwood Wilson Accountants.
10. New Business Toolkit – We all had to start somewhere in business before we could remove the ‘L plates’. We have access to a wealth of information and knowledge, as well as a very handy toolkit that you can download if you’re new to the game.
9. Tailored packages – We don’t just offer a ‘tick-box” service. Our stand-alone product, Kirkwood Wilson Tailored offers a variety of services, ranging from bookkeeping to ‘virtual finance director’. In short, we can build a package to exactly suit your needs.
8. Newsletters – We have a regular newsletter update service that keeps you one step ahead of monthly HMRC deadlines. It also gives you valuable advice and tips every month on a variety of accountancy subjects, as well as touching on HR matters and technical news.
7. We love our staff! – We take the time to train and develop our staff and offer a comprehensive development path, including access to AAT and Chartered qualifications (and they get to leave early on a Friday).
6. Xero – We consider ourselves to be at the forefront of emerging technology within the industry, and are excited that we are now a Xero certified practice. If you are looking for simple accountancy software, that can be accessed on-the-go, then we can provide both the training and the knowledge to help move your business forward.
5. Sage – We are approved and accredited Sage partners and can offer you the most suitable Sage products directly. We provide initial Sage training and ongoing support. We can also access your PC remotely through Sage Drive if you experience any difficulties.
4. Professional Fee Protection – We offer our clients a stand-alone service to protect you against the costs of tax investigations, including full enquiries, inspection notices, VAT and compliance visits, disputes, Director and Partner cover, and interventions.
3. Unlimited telephone and email support – Our ethos of ‘standing side by side’ means that we’re with you wherever you are, whenever you need us. This support is included in our fixed fee approach.
2. Fixed fees – No one likes nasty surprises, and we’re no different. We provide our clients with a fixed fee quotation and the option to spread your payments over the year. We don’t charge any extra for advice and meetings and we won’t be counting our ‘chargeable time’!
1. Friendly and approachable – This is one of the main reasons why our clients keep coming back. We provide a fantastic service and our clients can talk to us openly and in confidence. We really care about our clients and their businesses. We try to explain technical issues in plain English, avoiding legislative jargon.
These are just a few of the reasons our clients make Kirkwood Wilson Accountants their trusted accountant of choice. Speak to us today on 01704 546000 to find out how we can help you and your business to grow.