Kirkwood Wilson’s EasyPAE Exhibiting at the 2015 North West Care Conference
Kirkwood Wilson’s sister company, EasyPAE, will be exhibiting at Southport’s esteemed North West Care Conference, from 9am – 5pm on Thursday 8th October 2015. The event will be taking place in the Southport Theatre & Convention Centre, which is one of the largest multi-purpose venues in the heart of Merseyside.
The Ever-changing Landscape of the Care Environment
Given that the care environment has considerably changed over the past year, there are now more challenges than ever facing the care sector. Two of these changes include the introduction of the new system of inspection and the five key questions with the care quality commission also featuring on the new care certificate. For this reason, this care conference is aimed at providing care providers, managers and owners with an enlightening event to give them the opportunity to obtain key suppliers and critical information on how to move their business forward.
The North West Care Conference 2015 Itinerary
The event will walk you through areas such as:
- New CQC Regulations – are you outstanding?
- 2015 National Care Standards – the new landscape
- Your People – staying out of tribunals
- End of Life Care – which pathway are you on?
- Nutrition and Hydration Care – the science of effective care
- Innovation in Care Technology 2015 – 2020
- Social Media – getting your message out
Kirkwood Wilson’s EasyPAE can be found at stand 43, where we will also be holding an unmissable giveaway, so be sure to visit us.